Hop-On Hop-Off Buenos Aires Bus
With the Hop-On Hop-Off Buenos Aires Bus you will enjoy the best view of the Argentine capital and take advantage of hopping on and off at different stops visiting the most important places in the city.
|Type of service||Regular|
|Seasonal Availabilty||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveler, With kids, Backpackers, Couples|
- 1 or 2-Day Bus Pass for all bus lines.
- Multilingual Audio guide (incl. earphones).
- Complimentary Map of the City with marked bus stops.
Monday to Sunday.
First departure: 8:40 hs.
Last departure: 19.00 hs.
Buses every 20 mins.
Complete bus circuit (without stops) approx. 3.5 hours.
The Hop-On Hop-Off Buenos Aires Bus offers an incomparable tour of the city’s most representative neighborhoods, from the most traditional ones like La Boca, San Telmo and Puerto Madero, to Recoleta, the neighborhood of the old Buenos Aires aristocracy, and Palermo and Belgrano which are so full of culture. Comfortably seated in double-decker buses with a convertible roof this tour invites us to experience up close the life and customs of the porteños, the idiosyncrasies and characteristics of this huge cosmopolitan city. You will also be able to walk its many streets and main avenues where you can observe the colors, textures, daily life, cultural spaces and emblematic buildings.
This tour Hop-On Hop-Off Buenos Aires Bus begins its journey in the Porteño Center, a few meters from Plaza de Mayo and uses the innovative hop on / hop off system that consists of several predetermined stops in strategic places of the city at which you are free to get on and off the bus to take advantage of other connected activities, take the next bus again and continue the tour of the city during the time validity of the pass purchased (24 or 48 hours).
This tour has a wide circuit from south to north. It has two routes: the Blue / Red with 25 stops and a duration of 3 hours and 20 minutes and the Green that has 11 stops and lasts 1 hour and 20 minutes. The frequency of Blue / Red is 20 minutes and Green is 30 minutes. Any of them can be done with the same ticket.
The departures are every day from 9 to 17 hours and you can purchase tickets at the counter that is on Av. Roque Sáenz Peña 728, a few meters from the Obelisco. Each tour has a trilingual guide that guides passengers at different stops. In addition, the bus has an audio guide system in 10 languages that allows you to listen to brief reviews and anecdotes of each place of interest in Buenos Aires.
The Hop-On Hop-Off Buenos Aires Bus is the perfect option for those tourists who wish to explore the city independently and, if they like, stop at places of particular interest. Do not miss it!
- In order to issue the tickets it is mandatory to send the following data FOR EACH passenger: Passport, Full name, Gender, Country of origin, Date of Birth.
- Once your booking has been made and the details are sent, our customer support team will send you an electronic ticket that should be printed in order to receive the service.
- Keep in mind that this product does not allow changes or cancellation.
- Children policy: Up to 3 years old are free of charge. Between 3 and 11 years old, pay 50% for the tour.