Gaucho Experience in Buenos Aires: Day at the Estancia Santa Susana
At Estancia Santa Susana you will enjoy an unforgettable field day and an authentic gaucho party with music, traditional meals, and excellent prices. Reserve Now!
|Type of service||Regular, Instant booking, Special Deal|
|Seasons||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveller, With kids, Couples|
|Type of tour||Experiences|
- Transfer to and from hotels in downtown Buenos Aires (See Notes).
- Reception with wine and typical Argentinean empanadas.
- Access to the Ranch museum and the Chapel.
- Horseback or carriage ride.
- Folkloric dance and music show.
- Lunch - Traditional Argentine barbecue (Asado) and drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks).
- Gaucho skills show.
Tuesday to Sunday.
Departs at 10 hrs.
8 hours approx.
Estancia Santa Susana is a traditional gaucho ranch of 1,200 hectares dedicated mainly to agriculture. Located in the Campana district, 70 km away from Buenos Aires, it has been receiving tourists from all over the world and local visitors for 20 years, to enjoy an unforgettable field day. The gaucho experience in Buenos Aires is an opportunity that you can not miss! You will visit the wonderful and extensive pampas plain of Buenos Aires and live a unique experience getting to know local customs and the famous gaucho tradition.
This excursion begins with the departure from the hotel in the direction of the estancia. Once you’ve arrived you will visit the ranch museum and its beautiful church. Then you will continue with the traditional and colorful gaucho party that includes a typical Argentinian lunch starting with delicious empanadas, the traditional creole barbecue, consisting of meat and vegetables and the best Malbec wine, while you enjoy a lively and happy music show with professional dancers performing characteristic dances of the region such as the samba and the chacarera. After lunch, you can tour the Estancia Santa Susana enjoying a horseback ride or a sulky car ride (gaucho carriage) to explore the extensive grounds of the estancia.
In the afternoon there is a demonstration of various activities such as field work, pet taming and the famous "corridas de sortijas" (ring runs), a traditional gaucho sport of the Rio de la Plata area of South America. The visit to Estancia Santa Susana lasts for 8 hours, ending at 5 pm when we leave for the hotel. This activity is definitely a tourist favorite and one of the most recommended tours by people who come to know Buenos Aires, to explore the beautiful landscape, enjoy the charm of the Argentine land and experience the wonderful aroma of the countryside air in a cheerful activity that fills the senses. Come and experience a day tour at the Estancia Gaucha Santa Susana and have an original Argentine culture journey outside of the city's hustle and bustle. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- In order to confirm your reservation it is mandatory to send the following data FOR EACH passenger: Passport, Full name, Gender, Country of origin, Date of Birth. Once these details have been sent, our Customer Support team will send you the voucher for the tour.
- If there is any special dietary requirements, please inform it after booking.
- Children policy: Children above the age of 12 must pay full price. Children between the ages of 3 and 12 pay 65% of the full price. Children under 3 years don't have to pay the entrance.
- Transfers policy: The return shuttle bus will take you to a point near your hotel where you can easily return to your accommodation. If you need a door to door service for your return, notify our operators.