Tour to Tigre Sailing from Puerto Madero
Book a Tour to Tigre Sailing from Puerto Madero and witness the breathtaking landscapes of the Delta del Río Paraná and its extraordinary natural reserve. Book online !
|Type of service||Regular, Instant booking|
|Seasonal Availabilty||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveler, With kids, Couples|
- Transfer to and from hotels in downtown Buenos Aires
- Bilingual guide.
- Coffee service on board.
- Boat ride from Puerto Madero to Tigre.
- Stop in San Isidro historical quarter or Port of Fruits (Puerto de Frutos).
- Return by private bus from to Buenos Aires.
Monday to Sunday.
Departs at 9:00 hs.
4 hours approx.
The Tour to Tigre Sailing from Puerto Madero through the River Plate is different, romantic and fun. This boat tour of Tigre takes place at noon and immerses you in the natural beauty of the Paraná Delta River offering a dazzling view of the city. You will witness the wonderful landscapes belonging to one of the largest urban centers in South America as well as the impressive natural reserve next door. This Tour to Tigre is done in modern and comfortable boats and you will be assisted by bilingual guides.
Book this Tigre Tour from Puerto Madero and tour the paradisiacal Delta del Río Paraná, to enjoy its beautiful landscapes formed by small streams and subtropical rivers that surround the diverse inhabited islands, as well as the formidable animal life of this microenvironment. Once you arrive at the port of Tigre, you will make a tour in a tourist bus with which you will visit the various places of interest while listening to an audio guide that narrates the stories and anecdotes of the city and its many tourist attractions. The tour goes to the San Isidro neighborhood and you will pass by the famous Puerto de Frutos where, years ago, merchandise from the Delta river was unloaded. It is currently a tourist spot on the banks of the river, thanks to the food and handicrafts fair. You will be able to take some photos and buy a few souvenirs and then you will return to Buenos Aires in a private bus seeing other places of interests as the residence of Olivos, the River Plate soccer stadium called "El Monumental" and the Avenida Del Libertador.
Choose to live an authentic experience with the Tigre Boat Tour, enjoy a wonderful landscape with beautiful views of the city and know the role played by the Río de la Plata in the formation of the Buenos Aires culture. Escape the bustle of the city and experience the tranquility and beauty of this unforgettable tour.
- Children policy: Up to 3 years old are free of charge. Between 3 and 6 years old, pay 50% for the tour.
- Transfers policy: Passengers staying in hotels or apartments outside the transfer circuit will be assigned the closest hotel within the area, as a meeting point.
- The return shuttle bus will take you near your hotel where you can easily return to it. If you need door to door service for your return, notify our operators.