Because you can leave the Carnival in Rio, but the Carnival doesn’t leave you…
1. You will need to put on clothes again to leave the house.
2. Not it is not normal to see men dressed as women, and vice versa
3. You don’t need to guess the nationality of all those around you.
4. Sunrise will indicate the start of a new day, rather than the end of the previous.
5. You probably no longer party with people of all ages.
No, really, of ALL ages!
6. There’ll be an endless loop of samba music in your head.
7. You’ll miss all the love and fun on the streets.
Let’s face it, Carnival ruins you! Life after Carnival in Rio is just plain boring. Time to start saving for round 2 in 2017. Start planning your next Brazilian vacation with us now.
By Thalles Santos