Because you can leave the Carnival in Rio, but the Carnival doesn’t leave you…
1. You will need to put on clothes again to leave the house.
Unfortunately Carnival’s free dress sense doesn’t extend to normal life / Source
2. Not it is not normal to see men dressed as women, and vice versa
In many of the street parties, almost all of the men appear in dresses / Source
3. You don’t need to guess the nationality of all those around you.
4. Sunrise will indicate the start of a new day, rather than the end of the previous.
The party during Carnival tends to go on until sunrise, then keeps going! / Source
5. You probably no longer party with people of all ages.
There’s no ageism is Carnival / Source
No, really, of ALL ages!
From young to old, everyone gets into the Carnival spirit / Source
6. There’ll be an endless loop of samba music in your head.
7. You’ll miss all the love and fun on the streets.
There’s a lot of love to share around during Carnival’s street parties / Source
Let’s face it, Carnival ruins you! Life after Carnival in Rio is just plain boring. Time to start saving for round 2 in 2017. Start planning your next Brazilian vacation with us now.
By Thalles Santos