Classic City Tour in Guayaquil
Visit the most emblematic parts of this cosmopolitan city with our Classic City Through Guayaquil. Click now to reserve!
|Type of service||Regular|
|Seasons||All year round|
|Type of traveller||With kids, Backpackers, Couples|
|Type of tour||Sightseeing Tours|
- Round trip transfer from the hotels in the city center (see details).
- Bilingual Guide Spanish - English.
Monday to Sunday
3 hours approx.
The city of Guayaquil, also known by the locals as the “Pearl of the Pacific”, is the most cosmopolitan city of Ecuador. Come with us to discover the most beautiful and interesting places found in this vibrant city with this Classic City Tour through Guayaquil.
Your adventure begins once you are picked up at the hotel and they take you to the city center. Here you will start to walk around the main streets and avenues, until arriving to the Seminario Park. The next stop will be the Malecón 2000 (a promenade built towards the end of the last century). While you walk along this beautiful and modern pier, you can clearly see the contrast between the modern city and the historical buildings that stand out side by side. Then you will visit la Rotonda where there stands statures of Simón Bolívar and San Martín.
The next stop will be in the colorful neighborhood Las Peñas. Thanks to a restoration project, this bohemian neighborhood maintains its unique colonial enchantment. You will be able to admire its wooden architecture and see how many of these houses are used as art galleries. On the high hill of Santa Ana you will reach the Santa Ana Fort, built to protect Guayaquil from the pirates and buccaneers that often sailed through the seas of the Pacific. Here you will enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of Guayaquil and of the Guayas River.
You will end with a tour of the residential and modern area and we will take you back to the hotel. Don’t miss out on this both modern and historic tourist destination, that offers you a unique contrast to enjoy with your family. Reserve now!
- Transfer policies: transport service includes the Sheraton Hotel, Dann Carlton, NH Collection, Swissotel, Holiday Inn, Río Amazonas, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Nu House, J.W. Marriott, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon, Kaia. Ask if your hotel is included in this list, on the contrary, our Customer Service Team will assign you a pick-up location or you may contact us to request a private transport service.
- Children policy: children under the age of 3 years do not pay, any children above the age of 3 pay the whole price of the tour.
- Drinks and meals are not included.
- We recommend you take: sunscreen, shoes that aren’t slippery, comfortable clothing, hat, and your camera.