Tour to the Middle of the World
Don’t miss the excitement of being in two hemispheres at one time! Reserve now our Tour from Quito to the Middle of the World
|Type of service||Regular|
|Seasons||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveller, With kids, Backpackers, Couples|
|Type of tour||Attractions|
- Roundtrip transfer from the hotel to the city center (see details).
- Bilingual Guide Spanish - English.
- Entrance fee into the Middle of the World Complex.
Monday to Sunday
From Monday to Saturday the departure is at 14:30 hs; on Sundays the departure is 8:30 hs.
3 hours approx.
Can you imagine being literally in the middle of the world? With this tour in Quito you will be able to put one foot on each side of the equator that marks the famous middle of the world in Ecuador.
During this experience you will visit the monument that divides the planet’s northern hemisphere from the southern hemisphere, built in the 18th century when a French scientific expedition defined the exact equator line that divides the world. It is crowned with a globe that has four sides pointing to each cardinal direction.
You will also visit the Ethnographic Museum where you will find diverse Ecuadorian relics. During a brief stop, you will have the opportunity to admire the beautiful scenery of the Geobotanical Reserve Pululahua, which preserves something very unique in the world: a volcanic crater situated near the middle of the world. Without a doubt, it is a place where the earth’s energy can be felt in every rock and every cloud that comes and goes from Pululahua. Live this mesmerizing experience with Daytours4u!
- Transfer policies: transport service includes the Sheraton Hotel, Dann Carlton, NH Collection, Swissotel, Holiday Inn, Río Amazonas, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Nu House, J.W. Marriott, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon, Kaia. Ask if your hotel is included in this list, on the contrary, our Customer Service Team will assign you a pick-up location or you may contact us to request a private transport service.
- Children policy: children under the age of 3 years do not pay, any children above the age of 3 pay the whole price of the tour.
- Does not include lunch
- We recommend that you take your passport with you to get it stamped at the Middle of the World.
- We recommend you take a jacket, comfortable clothing, a hat and sunglasses.
- We recommend that you also take extra money for lunch. In the Middle of the World city there are some options.