Bogotá Layover Tour
If you have a connecting flight in El Dorado Airport and do not want to wait long hours at the waiting room, book a layover tour in Bogotá. Take advantage of your short stay to visit the emblematic places of the Colombian capital and find out why it used to be called the South American Athens.
|Type of service||Private|
|Seasons||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveller, With kids, Backpackers, Couples, Luxury|
|Type of tour||Sightseeing Tours|
- Private transportation from the airport and back.
- Bilingual guide.
- Entrance to attractions excepting Monserrate Cable Car.
- Lunch or dinner for tours of 8 hours and more.
Monday to Sunday.
Departure times are flexible, according to passenger's flights.
4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 hours approx.
A flight connection no longer has to be boring. Take advantage of your layover to get to know the best of Bogotá. Yes! We have for you a Bogotá Layover Tour that gives you different options depending on how long you layover is going to be:
1. 4 hours layover: One of our bilingual guides will receive you as soon as you get off the plane and will take you by car to know the main attractions and places of interest in the city center: the picturesque neighborhood of La Candelaria, El Chorro de Quevedo and Plaza de Bolívar. To finish the tour, we will take you back to the airport one hour in advance to avoid setbacks.
2. 6 hours layover: In this tour, in addition to knowing La Candelaria and La Plaza de Bolívar, you will have time to visit the Museo Botero or Gold Museum. Depending on how the tour goes, we can stop and taste the delicious flavor of Colombian coffee.
3. 8 hours layover: Like the previous ones, with this tour through Bogotá you will visit the town of La Candelaria, the Plaza de Bolívar, the Botero Museum or the Gold Museum, and we will stop for lunch in the center. Then, we will go north, to the most modern and cosmopolitan part of the city. There you will visit the most elegant and touristic districts of Bogotá: Zona T and Zona Rosa.
4. 10 hours layover: In this city tour, since we are having more free time, we will do all of the above: La Candelaria, Plaza de Bolívar, Museo Botero or Museo del Oro, the Zona T and Zona Rosa. In addition, we will visit the cultural and charming Usaquén neighborhood, located at the north of Bogotá, where you can witness the best of colombian modern life with a touch of countryside atmosphere. This tour includes lunch/dinner.
5. 12 hours layover: 12 hours is practically a whole day that you can not miss. So you have plenty of time to know the charms of Bogotá such as La Candelaria, Plaza de Bolívar, Museo Botero, Museo del Oro, Zona T, Zona Rosa, Zona G. Then, you will have the opportunity to visit one of the greatest monuments of Colombia: the gigantic Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá. You will not believe it! This 12-hour City Tour also includes lunch/dinner.As you see, you have 5 incredible options adapted to your needs. Thanks to flexible schedules and routes, this Bogotá Layover Tour will allow you to discover the best of the Colombian capital. The best of all? You will arrive on time to take your next flight. Book now!
- To estimate the time you have available for this layover tour, please calculate at least one hour for check-in procedures when you´re back to the airport.
- The tour itinerary may suffer modifications due to weather conditions.
- Lunch or Dinner are included in tours of 8, 10 and 12 hours.
- The Botero Museum is closed on Tuesdays. It will be replaced for another museum according to the group’s interests.
- If there is any specific attraction you want to include in the tour, please let us know in advance and we will try to arrange it.