Buenos Aires Bus Tour to Tigre
Book a Tour to Tigre Sailing from Puerto Madero and witness the breathtaking landscapes of the Delta del Río Paraná and its extraordinary natural reserve. Book online!
|Type of service||Regular, Instant booking|
|Seasonal Availabilty||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveler, With kids, Backpackers, Couples|
- Transfers to/from from hotels in downtown and Recoleta (See Notes)
- Bus Tour from Puerto Madero to Tigre.
- Boat Ride in Tigre.
- Visit to San Isidro or Port of Fruits (Puerto de Frutos)
- Bilingual guide.
- Optional: Navigation and lunch at the Río de la Plata.
Monday to Sunday.
Departs at 9:00 am.
4 hours approx.
The Buenos Aires Bus Tour to Tigre is an ideal route to get to know the various tourist places beyond the outskirts of the Argentine capital. Tigre is a town located north of the city of Buenos Aires and is the place par excellence to visit the beautiful rivers and marshes of the Delta del Río del Paraná. The circuit about 28 kilometers away from the Buenos Aires allows you to enjoy the Avenida Del Libertador, the route of the Río de la Plata where iconic places like the Costanera Norte, the Aeroparque Jorge Newbery, the Monumental Stadium that belongs to the River Plate, one of the most important soccer teams in Argentina, will be seen, and the presidential residence of Olivos.
The tourist bus serves from Monday to Sunday from 10:40am to 5:40pm. Prices are fixed from Monday to Friday but there is an additional fee and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. In fact this different rate adds the visit to Villa La Ñata to your tour. Normally the tourist bus leaves every hour but in case of high demand the frequency of departure is every half hour. The ticket is purchased and can be used all day so you can hop on and off at the different bus stops. When you reach the city of Tigre you can navigate through the channels and streams of the Delta del Río del Paraná and relax with the beautiful view of the surrounding vegetation. Afterwards, you will visit the historic district of San Isidro, you will visit the old Puerto de Frutos which is currently a handicraft market. Near there is the Museo del Mate and the Paseo Victorica where you can find numerous club oar and restaurants. As you progress through the tour you will listen to an audio that explains the curiosities of the place and give information about the 10 stops along the ride, in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
Book this Tigre Tour by Bus and enjoy the beautiful landscapes and tourist places around Buenos Aires. Enjoy and be part of this magnificent tour.
- After the booking process is complete, our support team will contact you to request your lodging address to coordinate the transfers.
- Passengers staying in other locations in Buenos Aires will receive a meeting point after the booking is done.
- The return shuttle bus will take you to a point near your hotel where you can easily return to your accommodation. If you need door to door service for your return, notify our operators.