Café de los Angelitos Tango Show in Buenos Aires
In Café de los Angelitos you will enjoy the greatest tango night in the most emblematic and traditional café of Buenos Aires. Enjoy an unforgettable dinner and a spectacular show in this historic and famous tango house.
|Type of service||Regular, Instant booking, Special Deal|
|Seasonal Availabilty||All year round|
|Type of traveller||With kids, Couples, Luxury|
Tango show without dinner:
- Transfer to and from hotel in Downtown, Recoleta, Palermo and Cruise Port.
- Tango Show.
Tango show with dinner:
- All of the above.
- Three course dinner.
- Open bar with beer, wine and soft drinks.
Monday to Sunday.
Transfers for show with dinner from 20:00 hs.
Transfers for show only from 21:00 hs.
Dinner from 20:30 hs.
Tango show 22:00 hs.
4 hours approx.
The historic Café de los Angelitos is one of the most emblematic and traditional cafés in Buenos Aires. Founded in 1890, it was a meeting point for renowned musicians, poets and writers rubbing shoulders with thieves and marginals who used to be called “angelitos” or "little angels" by the local police, hence the name of one of the most popular cafes in Buenos Aires. It was also a meeting place for prominent political figures who conversed and debated with their opponents in this famous Buenos Aires tango house.
Gathering over 100 years of Buenos Aires history, closed in 1992 and re-inaugurated in 2006, Café Los Angelitos will allow you to go through the romantic and bohemian era of the city through its elegant ambience, delicious dinner and spectacular tango show. In fact It starts with an exquisite three course a la carte dinner which includes both international and traditional dishes and various beverage options. The tango show begins with 22 top-level artists on stage who narrate the history of tango through each performance, offering an unforgettable experience for the audience.
Café los Angelitos is one of the most popular cafes amongst tourists and locals, forming one of the so-called "notable cafes" of Buenos Aires thanks to its history, architecture and tradition. It also offers an excellent service at a fair price, well-prepared dishes and a splendid tango show that will make your experience memorable.
You can buy the tango show at Café los Angelitos with or without dinner. You can also request additional rates for a better location and a VIP service that will make you enjoy this amazing experience at a first-class level. Do not miss this wonderful tango show in Buenos Aires and book your pure romantic and traditional tango night now!
- Children policy: Up to 3 years old are free of charge in all types of service Between 3 and 10 years old, pay 50% for dinner show service and 100% for show service.
- Tickets policy: You will receive a digital voucher after the booking is confirmed, please present it at the entrance of the venue.
- Transfers policy: Passengers staying outside the transfer circuit or in Airbnb will be assigned the closest hotel within the area, as a meeting point. The transfer from hotels is a service of the tango house. However, if assistance is needed, please contact our Support Team to the numbers listed on the voucher.
- At Christmas (December 24) and New Year (December 31) a special show is offered with an additional price.