Classic City Tour around Bogotá
Get to know the main attractions of the Colombian capital with the only Bogotá City Tour with daily departures, accompanied by professional and bilingual guides and a group of avid travelers about to discover the city like you. Make your reservation online!
|Type of service||Regular|
|Seasons||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveller, With kids, Backpackers, Couples|
|Type of tour||Sightseeing Tours|
- Transfer from the meeting point in 93 Park.
- A bilingual guide driver (English / Spanish).
- A stop in Usaquén, walk through La Candelaria, Chorro de Quevedo, Bolívar Plaza and Monserrate (the cable car and/or chairlift not included).
Monday to Sunday.
Departs at 14:45 hs.
4 hours approx.
With the Bogotá City Tour, you will discover the emblematic spots of Colombia’s capital, accompanied by an expert local guide that will turn your excursion into a fantastic experience. This is the only city tour with daily outings from Bogotá, so take advantage now and venture out to explore the history, the culture and the day to day vibe of the city.
The panoramic tour through Bogotá begins in 93 Park, a well known commercial area packed with restaurants and high-end stores. You will also visit the T Zone of Bogotá, a very sought out by tourists thanks to its enchanting bars and cafes.
The next stop of this Bogotá City Tour will be the emblematic neighborhood Usaquén, a place where you will appreciate Bogota’s creativity expressed through its beautiful artisanry. Right after, you will head to the city center to walk around the streets of La Candelaria, known for its particular colonial balconies and for being one of the areas that has best conserved the past of this capital city.
In downtown Bogotá, you will also visit the Bolívar Plaza and the Chorro de Quevedo, two must-see tourist spots in the Colombian capital. Finally, you will make your last stop at the Monserrate station and, if you choose (the cable car or chairlift is not included in the price), you can go up to one of most breathtaking lookout points in Bogotá, located at 3,150 above sea level. Upon finishing the tour, the driver and guide will be waiting to take you to a central meeting point in the city.
Book your Bogotá City Tour online, explore one of the most enchanting cities of South America and return home with the satisfaction of having enjoyed an amazing travel experience during your vacation in Colombia.
- The tour is available in English and Spanish. For other languages, please contact our Customer Service team.
- The tour is subject to change according to the weather.
- Transfer policies: a meeting point will be assigned to the travelers and from there the tour will be done aboard a vehicle where the driver guide is bilingual.
- The Bogotá City Tour finished in the Monserrate Peak. The guide will wait for the passengers and will leave them in a central place so they can return to their hotel.
- Children’s policy: Children from 1 to 4 years old are free of charge, children from 5 to 8 years old pay 50% of the tour, and children that are 9 years old and up pay full price.