Classic City Tour through Lima
Visit Lima and explore each and every of its historical sites, beautiful temples and churches, residential neighborhoods, admirable seaside landscapes and other tourist attractions. Reserve this City Tour through Lima now !
|Type of service||Regular|
|Seasons||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveller, With kids, Backpackers, Couples|
|Type of tour||Sightseeing Tours|
- Transfer to and from your hotel within the tour (see details).
- Audio guide.
- Professional guide in Spanish/English.
- Admission to the visited attractions.
From Monday to Saturday.
2 departure times: 8:30 hs and 14 hs.
3 and half hours approx.
Lima was the most important city for the Spanish Viceroyalty in South America and now is the fifth biggest city in Latin America following Mexico City, São Paulo, Buenos Aires and Río de Janeiro. You can’t miss visiting it!
Enjoy a complete tour through the beautiful city of Lima, also known as the City of the Kings. You will have the opportunity to enjoy classic historic views, colonial architecture and Incan influences, residential neighborhoods, beautiful temples and churches and incredible seaside landscapes.
The adventure begins when they pick you up at the hotel to take you to the Parque del Amor (Love Park), when you will be able to enjoy a spectacular view of the Lima bay. From there you will continue on to the pre-Colombian abandoned pyramid at 25 meters high built between 200 to 800 AD.
Next, you will walk towards the San Isidro district to visit El Olivar Park, an old colonial ranch where olive trees were cultivated on a large scale. From there you will continue on to downtown Lima, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Once you arrive to the San Martín Plaza and the Central Plaza, you will walk over to the impressive San Francisco Church.
With this Classic City Tour you will be able to see Lima through a local’s eyes and feel like you are at home for the rest of your stay in Perú. Reserve now with Daytours4u!
- Children policy: All children must pay the entire tour.
- Transfer policy: the established tour includes the areas of Miraflores, San Isidro, and downtown Lima.
- This tour does not include meals not mentioned nor tips.
- The cathedral is closed on Sundays and on Saturdays it is open from 10:00 hs to 13:00 hs.
- We recommend you take confortable shoes and clothes and sunscreen.