Señor Tango Show in Buenos Aires
Señor Tango is the most acclaimed tango show in Buenos Aires. Its Broadway-level quality makes it the destination par excellence for tourists. Book now and enjoy one of the best tango shows in Buenos Aires!
|Type of service||Regular, Instant booking, Special Deal|
|Seasonal Availabilty||All year round|
|Type of traveller||With kids, Couples, Luxury|
Tango show without dinner:
- Transfer to and from hotels in Recoleta, Downtown and Palermo.
- Tango Show.
Tango show with dinner:
- All of the above.
- Three course dinner at shared tables (between 9-12 people).
- Bottle of wine for every two people or 3 glasses of beer per person.
- Soft drinks.
Monday to Sunday.
Transfers for show with dinner from 19:00 hs.
Transfers for show only from 21:00 hs.
Dinner from 20:30 hs.
Tango show 22:00 hs.
4 hours approx.
Señor Tango is a typical Buenos Aires restaurant located in the old Barracas district. It is the largest Tango show of the city, with a capacity for 1,500 people, and offers a tango show so impressive that it is considered to be the most famous and popular tango show in Buenos Aires. With an impeccable atmosphere, you can see inside a great number of photos of all the local and international celebrities that have visited this famous place since it exists.
This tango house in Buenos Aires has earned, rightfully so, the reputation of a "Broadway-level show" by offering a world-class performance with an impressive display of more than 40 artists and renowned dancers and singers, performing in a circular and rotating stage, along with excellent music, stunning special effects and lighting that provide an extraordinary experience.
The show goes from traditional tango to contemporary tango over its two-hour duration. Its repertoire consists of the most classic and representative Tango songs from the Golden Age of Tango thanks to Fernando Soler, founder and main voice of the concert and recognized as one of the best tango singers in the world as well as Ernesto Franco, who was a bandoneon player of the famous D'arienzo orchestra, making Señor Tango an unforgettable show.
The tango show continues with the representation of a typical altiplano dance, ending with a magnificent and emotional interpretation of the song "No llores por mí, Argentina" ("Do not cry for me, Argentina") written precisely for the Broadway musical "Evita”.
Señor Tango is an unmissable activity during your visit to Argentina. Enjoy the most famous and memorable tango show in Buenos Aires. For an additional fee, you can request the best locations, menu and exclusive services so that you can live this tango show and dinner to the fullest. You can also buy this tango show with or without dinner. No matter the options that you choose you have guaranteed satisfaction. Limited places! Book now!
- Children policy: Up to 3 years old are free of charge in all types of service. Between 3 and 8 years old, pay 50% for dinner show service and 100% for show service.
- Tickets policy: You will receive a digital voucher after the booking is confirmed, please present it at the entrance of the venue.
- Transfers policy: Passengers staying outside the transfer circuit or in Airbnb will be assigned the closest hotel within the area, as a meeting point. The transfer from hotels is a service of the tango house. However, if assistance is needed, please contact our Support Team to the numbers listed on the voucher.
- At Christmas (December 24) and New Year (December 31) a special show is offered with an additional price.