Classic City Tour through Quito
Spend half of your day walking the streets of colonial Quito, winding through this contemporary capital city of Ecuador with our Classic City Tour. Reserve it!
|Type of service||Regular|
|Seasons||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveller, With kids, Backpackers, Couples|
|Type of tour||Sightseeing Tours|
- Roundtrip transfer from the hotels to the city center (see details).
- Bilingual Guide Spanish - English.
Monday to Sunday
From Monday to Saturday the departure is at 8:00 hs; on Sundays the departure is at 14:00 hs.
4 hours approx.
On this Classic City Tour through Quito you will discover fascinating information of interest about this city that was founded in the 16th century on the ruins of an Incan city and is considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for having the largest and best conserved historical district in South America.
This half day city tour through Quito will give you a profound perspective of what the traditional way of living is like for the local people and culture. The adventure begins after we pick you up from your hotel, following with a trip along the most important and commercial regions of the city, where most of the hotels in Quito are located.
Right after that, you will be taken to the Historical District in order to visit the Basílica del Voto Nacional Church, where they will give you a brief explanation, and then after this you will arrive to the Independence Plaza where you will walk around the surrounding areas to observe the Cathedral, the Government’s Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, and La Compañía Church, recognized for its impressive decorations and altars of gold.
You will continue on to the next stop: The San Francisco Church that was built in the 17th century and continue on to the lookout point of Panecillo, a place recognized for its beauty; here you will be able to take in the gorgeous view of the both modern and colonial Quito.
To finish the your you will be taken back to your hotel, if you wish, you can take a bit of time to have lunch in the Zona Rosa in the city knows as La Mariscal.
- Transfer policies: transport service includes the Sheraton Hotel, Dann Carlton, NH Collection, Swissotel, Holiday Inn, Río Amazonas, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Nu House, J.W. Marriott, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colon, Kaia. Ask if your hotel is included in this list, on the contrary, our Customer Service Team will assign you a pick-up location or you may contact us to request a private transport service.
- Children policy: children under the age of 3 years do not pay, any children above the age of 3 pay the whole price of the tour.
- Entrance fees to the churches are not included.
- Lunch is not included.