Wine Tour in Buenos Aires
With the Wine Tour in Buenos Aires you will visit the emblematic neighborhoods of the capital city tasting the best wines in the authentic Buenos Aires fashion. Reservation now!
|Type of service||Private|
|Seasons||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveller, With kids, Backpackers, Couples, Luxury|
|Type of tour||Experiences|
- Transfers round trip to and from the hotel in Capital Federal.
- Bilingual tour guide English / Spanish.
- Visit to 4 places for tasting.
- 2 drinks for each place visited.
- Tapas / picada in each visited place.
- Water throughout the tour.
Departs at 18:00 hs.
4 hours approx.
The Buenos Aires Wine Tour is one of the top attraction of the Buenos Aires nightlife and goes through the most renowned bars of the city. Taste the best Argentine wine, learn about the different flavors, aromas and textures of this exquisite drink from the hand of an experienced sommelier, enjoy the vibrant nightlife in a warm and cheerful atmosphere and share very pleasant talks with locals and foreigners. You will not have to visit the vineyards to experience this original wine tasting where Malbec, Cabernet, Torrontés and Merlot are the stars of the night.
This new tour consists of 8 tastings that you will enjoy in 4 bars previously selected for the tour. In each of them you will taste two different wines together with a small and delicious aperitif, always having the sommelier as a guide who will teach you the differences, characteristics, anecdotes and history of the different varietals. The wine tour constantly changes the route and choice of the bars thus being the perfect opportunity to get to know the most representative areas of the city of Buenos Aires as the traditional neighborhoods of San Telmo, Retiro, Recoleta, Palermo, Barracas, Microcentro or others more modern like Núñez or Villa Crespo.
The Wine Tour in Buenos Aires is a different, exciting, and enriching outing that will bring a very special touch and an unforgettable memory of your visit to Buenos Aires. Take this tour and enjoy the best of Argentine wine accompanied by a traditional picada, visiting comfy bars, experiencing the vibrant porteño life through the streets of the city and sharing this wonderful experience with locals. Book the Wine Tour in Buenos Aires online and enjoy a special, fun and different night, be part of an authentic Buenos Aires night while tasting the best wine. Reserve now!
- To partake in this activity for a day of the week other than Thursday, you must make the reservation as a private tour. Contact our Customer Service Team for the availability and cost.
- If you need a guide in Portuguese, French or German, check availability with our Customer Service Team.
- Dress code: semi-formal.
- During the summer months (January, February and March) the departure time of the activity can be modified to start one hour later.
- The duration of the tour can be extended half an hour longer due to the traffic in the city.
- The estimated time duration at each place is between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
- If there is any special dietary requirement, please inform it after booking.
- Tips are not included.
- Transfers policy: At 18:00 hs, the pick-up for passengers at their hotels begins and the first stop is made at approximately 19:00 hs.
- Passengers staying in hotels or apartments outside the transfer circuit will be assigned the closest hotel within the area, as a meeting point.
- The schedule to return to the hotel with the transfer offered by the operator will take place between 23:00 and 23:30 hs. In case the passenger wishes to stay longer in the place they will be given a special code to pay only 50% of the value of the lift.