Classic City Tour around Bogotá
Are you short of time but want to know more about the Colombian capital? This half-day City Tour is perfect for you. Book online this tour with us where you can climb the mountain and explore iconic places in the area.
|Type of service||Regular|
|Seasons||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveller, With kids, Backpackers, Couples|
|Type of tour||Sightseeing Tours|
- Transfer during the tour from a meeting point (see notes).
- Bilingual driver guide (English / Spanish).
- Entrance to visited attractions (except the entrance to the Cable Car of Monserrate).
Monday to Sunday.
Departs at 14:45 hs.
5 hours approx.
We invite you to walk and discover the streets of Bogota, its invaluable history and its diverse assemblage of cultures. Thanks to this City Tour through the Colombian capital you can take a guided tour through its streets and picturesque neighborhoods. You will be delighted with its squares, parks and incredible landscapes that invade this beautiful city.
What will you do? The adventure begins at the Sanctuary of Monserrate, a Catholic temple located at an altitude of 3,150 meters above sea level. In addition to the natural and gastronomic attractions offered by this sanctuary, tourists and pilgrims flock to this venue in search of a miracle. You will go up in the cable car until you reach the top, where you can enjoy the best view of the city. When descending, you will arrive at one of the most touristic neighborhoods of the city: La Candelaria, where Bogotá was founded.
The next stop of our City Tour will be the Plaza de Bolívar, an obligatory stop to visit the city of Santa Fe de Bogotá. There, you will visit important historical buildings such as La Catedral Primada, El Palacio de Nariño and the National Capitol and you will discover the post-colonial architecture that is all around you. To finish this half-day City Tour, you will walk through the handicraft market of Santander Park, where you can buy souvenirs of your days in Colombia.
Do not miss the opportunity to get to know Bogotá. It does not matter if you travel alone or with your family, it is a unique experience that will create unforgettable memories. Book now!
- Tour is available in English and Spanish. For other languages, please contact us.
- The tour itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions.
- Transfer policy: a meeting point will be assigned to the travelers and from there the tour will be carried out aboard a vehicle where the driver guide is bilingual.
- Children policy: children between 1 and 4 years of age make the tour for free, children between 5 and 8 years old pay 50% of the tour, and children with 9 years of age or older pay for the entire tour.