Hop-On Hop-Off Cartagena Bus
Stroll through the city and visit Cartagena’s most important attractions aboard a comfortable double-decker open bus. Book online!
|Type of service||Regular, Special Deal|
|Seasons||All year round|
|Type of traveller||Solo traveller, With kids, Backpackers, Couples|
|Type of tour||Sightseeing Tours|
- Bus tour in a double-decker bus 15 stops.
- Individual audio guide in 5 languages.
- Walking tour in the Historic Centre with bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Map of the city.
Monday to Sunday.
Departs at 08:00 hs.
90 minutes approx (without stops).
Go ahead and explore the main attractions of Cartagena in the easiest and most complete way, aboard a double-decker open bus. There are 15 tourist stops where you can hop on and off as many times as you want, so you enjoy the city at your own pace.
This Hop-On Hop-Off Cartagena Bus begins at the beginning of the day at the Muelle de la Bodeguita. It includes a multilingual audio guide service while you enjoy the scenery from the top of the bus, which will take you through the San Felipe Castle, the Clock Tower, Bocagrande, Pastelillo, Casa Rafael Núñez, the monument to India Catalina and many more popular attractions of the city.
In addition, this tour includes a guided walking tour of the historic center to see the Walled City of Cartagena and its architectural legacy that has been preserved since colonial times. This guided tour lasts 90 minutes and starts at 3:45 p.m., at the Santa Clara Boquetillo stop. You will visit with a bilingual guide the most important points of cultural interest such as the Plaza de San Pedro Claver, the Cathedral of Cartagena, the Gold Museum, the Palace of the Inquisition, Las Bóvedas, the Plaza Santo Domingo, and much more.
With Hop-On Hop-Off Cartagena Bus you can make stops to go shopping, eat or add other guided tours if you want to! The excursion is ideal for travelers who would like to get to know the city, its history and culture at their own pace! Book online!
- The ticket is valid for 24 hours.
- The tour includes a walking tour in Cartagena’s historic centre. If you wish to take this option, hop-off at the Boquetillo de Santa Clara stop at the designated time.
- The bus passes by each stop once every 90 minutes. It leaves the first point, Bodeguita Pier, for the last time at 6pm.
- The schedule is subject to traffic and weather conditions, which may affect the the punctuality of the bus tour.
- The bus has ramps for wheelchair access.